Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Hospitality Center.
Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 6 days a week
- Rehabilitation Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to Spring Valley, OH leading the life you love, as quickly as possible.
Located just a few feet away from Greene Memorial Hospital, we are ideally situated to serve as the transition point between hospital discharge and home.
Call 937-372-4495 to schedule a tour or request more information today!
“The positive experiences from my last visit drew me back to Hospitality for further care.” –Zelpha K.
Click here to read more testimonials.
Spring Valley is a village in Greene County, Ohio, United States. The population was 476 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Dayton Metropolitan Statistical Area. Spring Valley had its start in the early 1840s by the building of the Little Miami Railroad through that territory. The town was platted in 1844.
Resources for Seniors and their Families:
- Greene County Council on Aging
- HOPE: The Stroke Recovery Guide
- Hospital Discharge Planning: A Guide for Families and Caregivers