Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Hospitality Center.
Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 6 days a week
- Rehabilitation Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to New Burlington, OH leading the life you love, as quickly as possible.
Located just a few feet away from Greene Memorial Hospital, we are ideally situated to serve as the transition point between hospital discharge and home.
Call 937-372-4495 to schedule a tour or request more information today!
“The administration always has a smile on their face. Hospitality has a family atmosphere and for that, I am thankful!”
Click here to read more testimonials.
New Burlington is a former village located in Chester Township in the northwestern corner of Clinton County, Ohio off of state route 380. It was acquired by the United States federal government when Caesar Creek was dammed and a reservoir created in the 1970s. New Burlington was a stop on the Underground Railroad.
Resources for Seniors and their Families:
- Greene County Council on Aging
- AARP Caregiving Resource Center
- Helping Seniors with Post Surgical Recovery